Neligh Chamber of Commerce - Neligh, NE
Neligh, Nebraska was established in 1873 along the Elkhorn River by John D. Neligh. The county seat, Neligh features agriculture and a diversified mix of manufacturing, retail and service industries. If you like to visit Historic Sites, put Neligh on your list of towns to stop and visit.
Santa Claus is coming to town! Join us on Sunday, Nov. 27, for Neligh Chamber's annual Christmas Kickoff event!
• Lighted Parade - 5:30 on Main Street
• Courthouse Lighting - 5:45 Santa will be there!
• Free Hot Dog Feed - 6-7:30 at the Legion, sponsored by Carhart Lumber Company
• Free Games - 6-7:30 at the Legion, sponsored by the Neligh-Oakdale FBLA
• Free Photos With Santa - 6-7:30 p.m., sponsored by the Antelope County News